Friday, November 18, 2005

.au: cycling in sydney... not for the faint of heart!






Yes, in the end, once again, I brought my bike (that's the third continent for my bike, and its fourth journey overseas.) I had an exciting 50-mile bike around Sydney yesterday, involving much m sidewalk-riding than I'm used to (I can see why mountain bikes are more popular!) My mantra was "stay left! stay left!"

I went over the big bridge, (which turned out to have an awesome bike lane) on several detours , and saw many great beaches and views. Some Japanese tourists were quite taken with me as I trekked up a path with my bike, and before I knew it, they were all taking photos of me, then standing next to me for a photo (one is included)! The only English they knew was 'thank you' so I will never know why. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home